Delectable Garden is a garden company located in Northern California., founded by LeAnn Kurtz in 2013. Selling a wide range of products, from hand-crafted decor and planters, to rugs and chicken coops, they will have something to interest any garden lover. Delectable Garden makes sure that the environment remains a focal point, investing in environmentally friendly plastics for their planters.
Tell us a little bit about your business.
In 2013 I’d decided I’d had it with office jobs…so I quit (my very good job) and decided to dedicate my time to gardening and living more sustainably. Since then, my husband and I have acquired backyard chickens, and I’m growing year-round vegetables! So no we have wonderful fresh eggs and free, organic vegetables most of the time but I still needed to find a “job” that included the passion that sustains me.
- We encompass the “farm to table” movement using fresh, homegrown or locally grown food and I have also discovered the art of vertical gardens. I love covering walls and fences with gorgeous plants!
- Having moved to the country from San Francisco, I realized how difficult is was to have plants in the city, in a very limited space. Then I discovered vertical gardening for the home and patio!
- We offer our own line of indoor and outdoor vertical planters made from recycled plastic bottles. They help reduce the amount of plastic making its way to our landfills and oceans so you can feel great about buying them!
- We also sell beautiful, mostly hand-crafted home and garden decor that is thoughtfully sourced and original.
- We are a small, family-owned business, located in the Sonoma Valley of Northern California, in the heart of the wine country but will ship them anywhere in the U.S. for free! Sorry, no international shipping available! (yet). We’re working on it.
What are your favorite crypto currencies?
My favorite cryptos are Bitcoin and Ethereum. My husband had insight, and we started mining Bitcoin about 5 years ago! And yes, it has paid off. We really want to see them succeed!
How long has your business accepted crypto for?
We have accepted crypto for about 2 years now.
What made you accept crypto currency for your business.
We started accepting crypto mainly because we are huge supporters of it, and who doesn’t want more cryptos in their wallet? haha.
How has the feedback been?
My feedback has been wonderful. My husband posted something on Reddit a while back about accepting crypto and we got SO many sales in one day! People were very supportive and enthusiastic about that.
Check out great crypto deals from Lock Pick World